Lets Get Started!
Please help us be prepared for your first appointment by clicking the link below to fill out an online health history form. Your health history information will be submitted to us securely.Patient Form
Your initial consultation will give you the opportunity to meet our team, learn more about orthodontics, receive a complete initial exam, and find out which treatment options will best meet your needs.
- Review your dental and medical history forms
- Provide a complete oral exam, with X-rays, to determine if treatment is necessary
- Help you create a customized treatment plan
- Discuss all financial information, insurance options, and payment plans
- Our team will be glad to answer any questions you may have, and we will provide all of the information that you need to determine which treatment is right for you.
You’re one step closer to achieving the smile you’ve always wanted! After your consultation, we will schedule your first appointment and Dr. Reed and his team will place your new orthodontic appliance. This appointment generally takes about an hour, and during this time our team will be available to make sure that you are as comfortable as possible.