- Waking with headaches in the morning.
- Feeling excessively tired during the day.
- Snoring or choking when sleeping.
- Inability to fall asleep without medication.
- Waking up with a sore throat or dry mouth.
If you are concerned you have sleep apnea or you have been diagnosed and want an alternative to the CPAP, you should look into Oral Appliance Therapy. This therapy used a custom-made appliance to help open the airway while sleeping. These appliances are small and comfortable, making them an excellent alternative to the CPAP.Learn More